Additional disclosures, disclaimers, and the fine print behind what we do and say:
Social media is an amazing tool, but sometimes character restrictions make it hard for us to deliver all of the information you need to make accurate, informed decisions about RobustWealth®. Here’s everything you need to know:
Any statements made via RobustWealth® social media sites are not intended as investment, tax, or legal advice. This content is not an offer, solicitation of an offer, or advice to buy or sell securities, strategy or investment product in jurisdictions where RobustWealth is not registered. RobustWealth reserves the right to remove any comment that we deem to be an investment testimonial, spam, offensive or otherwise inappropriate. RobustWealth will not treat any social media post as a formal complaint.
Any third-party links provided in our social media are offered as a matter of convenience and are not intended to imply that RobustWealth or its employees endorse, sponsor, promote, and/or are affiliated with the owners of or participants in those sites, or endorses any information contained on those sites, unless expressly stated otherwise.
Comments and statements are based solely upon the opinions of RobustWealth® and are subject to change. There is no assurance that any predicted results will occur.
Third-party rankings and recognitions are no guarantee of future investment success and do not ensure that a client or prospective client will experience a higher level of performance or results. These ratings should not be construed as an endorsement of the advisor by any client nor are they representative of any one client’s evaluation.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The RobustWealth® Website Easter Egg Contest (\”CONTEST\”) begins on 2/11/2019 at 9:00 AM ET and ends on 3/9/2019 at 11:59 PM ET (the \”Promotion Period\”) or the moment that the hidden website link (\”Easter Egg\”) is found.
The sponsor of this CONTEST is RobustWealth, Inc. (“Sponsor”). By participating in the CONTEST, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the CONTEST. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the CONTEST. Sponsor may be reached by email at email@example.com during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 or older (the \”Entrant\”). Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the \”Promotion Entities\”), are ineligible to enter the CONTEST or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This CONTEST is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Grand Prize: One (1) winner will receive their choice of One (1) free registration to the 2019 RobustWealth Digital Advice Summit (approximate retail value (ARV of $200) or One (1) RobustWealth Swag/Apparel box (approximate retail value (ARV) of $30)
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This CONTEST is open to legal residents of the United States and Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the CONTEST during the Promotion Period online by:
- Visiting the new RobustWealth website: www.robustwealth .com
- Finding the hidden link that reveals the contest entry method
- Being the first to enter the CONTEST code to firstname.lastname@example.org
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/contest subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant’s Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this CONTEST.
5. WINNER SELECTION: Only the first submission of the promotion code will win the CONTEST. The winner will be announced on the RobustWealth social media channels at the discretion of the winner. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible contestants.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively \”the Prize Claim Documents\”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this CONTEST; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the CONTEST; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the CONTEST or download of any materials in the CONTEST.
If, for any reason, the CONTEST is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this CONTEST, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the CONTEST in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the CONTEST.
9. ADMINSTRATOR: RobustWealth, Inc., 204 N Union Street, Lambertville, NJ, email@example.com